Allen, R. J., and S. C. Sherwood, 2008, Warming maximum in the tropical upper troposphere deduced from thermal winds. Nature Geoscience, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp. 399-403.
2. Angell, J., and J. Korshover, 1983, Global temperature variations in the troposphere and stratosphere, 1982-1958. Monthly Weather Review, Volume 111, Issue 5, pp. 901-921.
3. Haimberger, L., C. Tavolato and S. Sperka, 2008, Toward elimination of the warm bias in historic radiosonde temperature records-Some new results from a comprehensive inter-comparison of upper-air data. Journal of Climate, Volume 21, Issue 18, pp. 4587-4606.
4. Harley, W. S, 1978, Trends and variations of mean temperature in the lower troposphere. Monthly Weather Review. Volume 106, Issue 3, pp. 413-416.
5. Solomon, S, 2007, Climate Change 2007- The Physical Science Basis. Working group I contribution to the fourth assessment report of the IPCC. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA.
6. Kalnay E., M. Kanamitsu, R. Kistler, W. Collins, D. Deaven, L. Gandin, M. Iredell, S. Saha, G. White, J. Woollen, Y. Zhu, A. Leetmaa, R. Reynolds, M. Chelliah, W. Ebisuzaki, W. Higgins, J. Janowiak, K. C. Mo, C. Ropelewski, J. Wang, R. Jenne, and D. Joseph, 1996, The NCEP/NCAR40-Year reanalysis project. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, Volume 77, Issue 3, pp. 437- 471.
7. Makrogiannis, T., and H. Sahsamanoglou, 1992, Analysis of mean temperature variations at the500/1000hPa layer over Europe, 1945–88. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, Volume 45, Issue 3, pp. 193-200.
8. Philandras, C., P. Nastos, I. Kapsomenakisand C. Repapis, 2015, Climatology of upper air temperature in the Eastern Mediterranean region. Atmospheric Research, Volume 152, pp. 29-42.
9. Shirvani, A, 2014, Trend sequential analysis of the air temperature over Iran and its comparison with global warming. Iranian Congress of Soil and Water Engineering management, Tehran University, 2-3 Ordibehest, pp. 92-101.
10. Sneyers, R, 1990, On the statistical analysis of series of observations. World Meteorological Organization, Technical Note 143, Geneva, Switzerland.
11. Von Storch, H., and F .W. Zwiers, 2001, Statistical analysis in climate research. Cambridge University press.
12. Yang, S., K.M. Lau, and K.M. Kim, 2002, Variations of the East Asian Jet: Stream and Asian–Pacific–American winter climate anomalies. Journal of Climate, Volume 15, Issue 3, pp. 306- 325.