عنوان مقاله [English]
1. Khatibi Sarabi, V., 2011; A review and modification of the utilization of cloud seeding technology for water extraction in Iran and comparing the result by the other succeed projects. Iran Water Resources Management Company Research Projects, code: WRE1-86075.
2. Seyed Hasani M., 2012; Cloud Seeding from Idea to Reality, Water Research Institute.
3. Bureau of Reclamation (BR), 2006, Optimizing Cloud Seeding for Water and Energy in California, U.S. Technical Service Center, Steven M. Hunter, Denver, Colorado, Commission Contract No. Insert: # 500-99-013, Commission Work Authorization No: 103, Prepared for: Public Interest Energy Research (PIER) Program, California Energy Commission, CEC-500-2007-008.
4. Changnon Stanley A.; 1973; A Review of Methods to Evaluate Precipitation Modification in North America, Head, Atmospheric Sciences Section, Illinoise State Water Survey, Urbana, Illinois.
5. Deshler, T. L., and D. W. Reynolds, 1990, The persistence of seeding effects in a winter orographic cloud seeded with silver iodide burned in acetone. J. Appl. Meteor., vol 29.
6. Hunter, Steven M., 2011, Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Cloud Seeding to Augment Mountain Snowpacks., North American Interstate Weather Modification Co.
7. Weather Modification Association, 2004, Critical Issues in Weather Modification Research.
8. Weather Modification, Inc (WMI), 2005; Wyoming Level II, Weather Modification Feasibility Study, for the Wyoming Water Development, Commission; http://www.wwdc.state.wy.us/