Aich, V., Akhundzadah, N A., Knuerr, A., Khoshbeen, A J., Hattermann, F., Paeth. H., Scanlon, A., Nora Paton, E. 2015. Climate Change in Afghanistan Deduced from Reanalysis and Coordinated Regional Climate Downscaling Experiment (CORDEX), South Asia Simulations, Climate, Vol 5 (38): pp 1-25.
; khosravi, Mahmood
; Saligheh, Mohammad
. 2018. Summer Precipitation Variability Analysis and its Relationship with the Indian Ocean Dipole (Case Study: South-East of Iran), Geography and Planning, Vol 22(65
): pp 45-62(in Persian)
Azizi, Ghasem, Safarrad, Taher, Mohammadi, Hosein, Faraji Sabokbar, Hasanali, 2016, Evaluation and Comparison of Reanalysis Precipitation Data in Iran
:pp 33-49(in Persian)
Bosilovich, M. G., Chen, J., Robertson, F. R., and Adler, R. F., 2008. Evaluation of global precipitation in reanalyses: J. Applied Meteorology and Climatology, Vol 47(9): pp 2279- 2299.
Darand ,Mohammad ,Zand Karimi,2016, Souma Evaluation of the accuracy of the Global Precipitation Climatology Center (GPCC) data over Iran, Vol 10(3)
:pp 95-113(in Persian)
Dosio, A., Panitz, H.-J., Schubert-Frisius, M., & Lüthi, D., 2015, Dynamical downscaling of CMIP5 global circulation models over CORDEX-Africa with COSMO-CLM: evaluation over the present climate and analysis of the added value. Climate Dynamics, Vol 44(9):pp 2637-2661
Forsythe, N., Blenkinsop, S., Fowler, H.J., 2015, Exploring objective climate classification for the Himalayan arc and adjacent regions using gridded data sources, Earth System Dynamics, Vol 6(1): pp311-326.
Giorgi, F., Jones, C. and Asrar, G. R. 2009. Addressing climate information needs at the regional level: the CORDEX framework, World Meteorological Organization (WMO) Bulletin, Vol 58(3): pp175-183.
10. Goswami, B.B.; Mani, N.J.; Mukhopadhyay, P.; Waliser, D.E.; Benedict, J.J.; Maloney, E.D.
11. Hamidian Pour, Mohsen, 2018, overview of Sistan wind and Climate Change Effects on it, 2nd National Conference on Climatology of Iran(in Persian)
12. Hasson, Sh. 2016. Seasonality of Precipitation over Himalayan Watersheds in CORDEX South Asia and their Driving CMIP5 Experiments, Atmosphere, Vol 7(123): pp 1-29.
13. Hu, T.S., Lam, K.C., Ng, S.T.2001. River flow time series prediction with a range dependent neural network. Hydrological Science Journal, Vlo 46:pp 729-745.
14. IPCC. 2013. Summary for Policymakers. In Climate Change: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change; Stocker, T.F., Qin, D., Plattner, G.-K., Tignor, M., Allen, S.K., Boschung, J., Nauels, A., Xia, Y., Bex, V., Midgley, P.M., Eds.; Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK; New York, NY, USA, pp. 1–32.
15. Kamyar, Asghar, Movahedi. Saeed, Yazdanpanah, Hojjat,2017, Projection of Minimum and Maximum Air Temperatures in Isfahan Province during 2050-2017, Journal of climate research, Vol 1396(29
):pp 37-54(in Persian).
16. Kamyar, Asghar, Movahedi. Saeed, Yazdanpanah, Hojjat, 2018, Evaluation of CORDEX-WAS temperature and precipitation output accuracy in Iran, 2nd National Conference on Climatology of Iran (in Persian).
17. Karamoz, Mohammad, Ramezani, Farid, Razavi, Saman. 2006. Long-term prediction Precipitation Using Meteorological Signals: Application of Artificial Neural Networks, 7th International Congress on Civil Engineering, Tehran, Page11 (in Persian).
18. Khansari, Seyed Mahmoud, Mousavi Baygi ,Seyed Mohammad,2018,Heat Waves Projection under Climate Change Scenarios in Khorasan Razavi province, 2nd National Conference on Climatology of Iran(in Persian).
19. Kavakebi,Ghazale, Mousavi Baygi ,Mohammad, Alizade, Amin, Mosaedi ,Abolfazl, Jabbari Noghabi, Mahdi, 2018, Detection of Change of Meteorological Drought Hazard under Climate Change(Case Study: Afin sub-basin), 2nd National Conference on Climatology of Iran(in Persian).
20. Khairoutdinov, M.; Goswami, B.N. 2011.Monsoon intraseasonal oscillations as simulated by the superparameterized Community Atmosphere Model.Journal of geophysical research vol5:pp1-17
21. Lee, J.-Y.; Wang, B. 2014. Future change of global monsoons in the CMIP5. Clim. Dyn. Vol 42: pp 101–119.
22. Lin, J.Y., Cheng, C.T., Chau, K.W. 2006. Using support vector machines for long-term discharge prediction. Hydrological Science Journal, Vol 51: pp 599-612.
23. Masoodian S A, Rayat pishe F, Keikhosravi Kiany M S , Introduction and a Comparison among Gridded Precipitation Database of Asfazari with GPCC, GPCP and CMAP. Geores. 2014; Vol 29 (1): pp 73-88(in Persian).
24. Mianabadi, Ameneh, Alizadeh,Amin, Sanaeinejad ,Seyed Hossein, Ghahraman, Bijan, Davary, Kamran,2016,,Prediction of Annual Evaporation Change in Dry Regions Using the Budyko-type framework (Case Study of Neishaboor-RokhWatershed)
, Vol 10(3), pp 398-411(in Persian).
25. Moulood, Elham, Ghasemi, Somayeh, Yazdan-Panah, Hojatollah. 2015. The zoning of areas susceptible to apple cultivation in the Khorasan Razavi province in the 2020-2016 horizon using data from Cordex, International Conference on Modern Research in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, page13.
26. Öztürk, T., Altınsoy, H., Türkeş, M., & Kurnaz, M. L. (2012). Simulation of temperature and precipitation climatology for the Central Asia CORDEX domain using RegCM 4.0. Climate Research, Vol 52:pp 63-76.
27. Pattnayak, K C., Panda, S. K., Saraswat1, V., Dash1, S. K. 2018. Assessment of two versions of regional climate model in simulating the Indian Summer Monsoon over South Asia CORDEX domain, Clim Dyn, Vol 50:pp 3049–3061.
28. Sedaghat Kerdar, abdolah, Fatahi, ebrahim, 2008, Drought Early Warning Methods over Iran, Vol 6(11):pp 59-76(in Persian)
29. Syed, F.S.; Iqbal, W; Syed, A.A.B.; Rasul, G. 2014. Uncertainties in the regional climate models simulations of South-Asian summer monsoon and climate change. Clim. Dyn, Vol 42: pp 2079–2097.
30. Tong, K., Su, F., Yang, D., Zhang, L., and Hao, Z., 2014. Tibetan Plateau precipitation as depicted by gauge observations reanalyses and satellite retrievals: International J. Climatology, Vol 34: pp 265–285.
31. Turner, A.G.; Annamalai, H. 2011. Climate change and the south Asian summer monsoon. Nat. Clim. Chang. Vol 2: pp 587–595.
32. Webster, P.J.; Toma, V.E.; Kim, H.M.2011. Were the 2010 Pakistan floods predictable? Geophys. Res. Lett.,pp 38.
33. Zolfaqari, Hasan, Rahimi,Hamid Oji, Rohollah,2017, Assessment the Effects of Climate Change on the Degree of Heating and Cooling Days of Iran, Vol 7(22): pp 1-20(in Persian).